Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tree's down :(


I'm back from Geneva, a short reprieve......... so appreciated and cherished!!! I was fortunate enough to spend hours of quality time with Lisa's daughter Chrissy as well as with Nancy. You will be so excited to see the "show and tell"time I enjoyed. I had all of you in mind when I took the photos so here goes:


This is Nancy's Spider web Quilt-notice the firefly quilting.






To the left is Nancy's "Thirty's fabric quilt-hand quilted

WOW!!





Lisa's "Dress form" quilt-also hand quilted. I an blown away at how much these ladies have accomplished since my last visit. I have so much to be inspired by. There are two pieced but not yet quilted tops on my "To -Do " list and two quilts cut and ready to sew. I have started a knitted scarf but have not finished my cardigan sweater yet.........But the tree is down and I'm back to work on
Monday.............My regular schedule will need some creativity .........so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment