Sunday, October 25, 2009

quilt back



I worked on the quilt back today and I am happy with the results. I wanted to make it more interesting and use up some extra blocks. I will bind it in the deepest blue.
I also washed and pressed red fabric for my next quilt. I have a blue loving grandson and
a red loving grandson. They will both be here for Christmas and hopefully they will experience their first real snow............................not just a dusting........... cause they had that in Georgia last winter. BUT a good old fashioned Buffalo SNOW. They will both be snuggled in their quilts and hopefully they will treasure them............................do 7 and 8 year old boys care about quilts???? Hope so :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you've had a chance to work on your quilt and tell us about it!

    ReplyDelete