Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Parked


Well, I started working at #84 after 3 weeks off.........a terrible shock to my system. I kept up the pace as far as my work energy until 3 but then started to fizzle. Soon after I got home....with nap on my mind......a surprise visit from my mom and 96 year old Godmother. After a nice chat, a pot of coffee and a "pick your own trip" to the tomato garden, the ladies were off to dinner at a restaurant. Bill came in from volunteering at the Erie County Home and Infirmary and Rachel arrived from work. That spells-D_I_N_N_E_R...........No nap for me today!!!!

Well, dinner is successfully over and I am sitting in my favorite easy chair with my feet up.

It's 8 O'clock already :( .......................If I can pry myself from this comfy cushioned chair, I might
find myself trimming the blue "Tonga" squares in my crafty room. I'll let you know how much I accomplish ....................before I succumb to exhaustion..............5:30AM is fast approaching. NOT FAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment