Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Scheduling


I spent the day scheduling students for individual therapy. THEN.................. attended an impromptu but vital meeting which redefined our roles and changed the scheduling strategy to include classroom assignments, student's that I have never treated before and the need to think on habilitation. In other words, had to do the whole thing over again. Three o'clock came fast!!

Much to do in setting up classroom programs with equipment and such. Seating is very important in the classroom and the lunch room. So many teachers and teacher assistants need to have the PT needs defined for their "new" students. Tomorrow, I hope to spend more time in the classroom.
Soon, this room will be full of kids having fun and getting stronger. Can't wait to get my hands on the little Darlings.



PS: I did finish rendering all those 63 blocks to their pristine 8.5 inches. I probably won't have the pleasure of arranging them and sewing them together til Friday or Saturday......Tomorrow night I will be attending a Bible study at my church (Amherst Alliance Church)..........I may not post :(

No comments:

Post a Comment