Tuesday, September 29, 2009

RV "camping"




This is an admission of fake camping.......I realize that often I tell people that I am going camping-well...... you decide if this kind of "roughing" it should be classified as camping:
This sofa opens up to be a bed. The sofa
is part of a "slide" or a movable floor that is electrically pushed out from the main rectangle shapeof the RV. You push a button once you are parked at a site to broaden the living area inside.

Below right is the kitchen area. At the far right is
the refrigerator/freezer (yes we do pack ice-
cream!)















You can see the fridge on the left, closet doors back left, bathroom door and the spot where we place the TV.... ;) .....above another storage space.

So I guess you can stop thinking of me as an Adventurous naturalist...........I must say that I have paid my dues-tent camping in the rain and mud...............now I enjoy luxury in a campground........or a Walmart parking lot in a pinch (but only for a stop-over on a long trip).
Well, another season has passed-there will be antifreeze in the pipes soon and we'll hope that all the snow stays outside and there are no leaks. Springtime will come soon.......I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment